Sunday, September 7, 2008

A pair of knobbly knees and a teddy bear...






I feel so self centered and narcissistic (is that a word?) when i take pictures of myself. I don't mind it when other people take pictures of me, but when i take pictures of myself...bof bof. But everybody else seems to do it fine, so i guess it must just be another part of my weirdness showing.

Anyway, this was yesterday;
H+M dress, which i'm taking with me because it's nice, it's the first time i wore it I thought i didn't like it but in fact I do
The bling bling necklace i made the other day (it shouldn't really be called bling bling should it...)
My new dc martens, obviously.


I've been visiting all these blogs, and it's annoying me cos I can't leave any comments because of internet being so capricious, it just isn't worth all the trouble. so I'm going to have to wait until I get my own internet back..could be in up to three weeks, wipee, to make friends. Not really friends, what should I call them, bliends? as in blog+friends? I kind of like the word blogosphere....mmm I don't know, I'll have to think about it.

No comments: